Tottoro, the kindly nature spirit has captured the hearts of millions around the world. My Neighbor Totoro(1988) is a Japanese classic from Studio Ghibili and famed animator Hayao Miyazaki, who years later won an Oscar for Spirited Away(2001). Totoro befriends pair of sisters after they move in to a house near Totoro's mountain home. The girls go on fantastic adventures and encounter other strange creatures like the Neko-bus(cat-bus) and the Makuro-kurosuke, very small, sooty, dust ball like apparitions. You can make a Totoro themed bento box for your kids and put some fun into lunch with these magical characters. Here's a round-up of 7 fun Totoro bento boxes you can try at home.
1. Totoro Bento Boxes Everywhere
2. Totoro Rice Ball Bento Box Recipe
3. Totoro Character Bento Box Recipe
4. Big Totoro Bento Box Recipe
5. Totoro with Umbrella Bento Box Recipe
6. "Makuro-kurosuke" Totoro Bento Box Recipe
7. Totoro "Makuro-kurosuke" Bento Box Recipe